Do you put music on when building a PC?

Soldato
I have no PC to play music on when building it because it's not built yet to play music on.

BUILDCEPTION.

This exactly :p

I don't really like using headphones to listen to music when I have to do lots of 'intricate' tasks where the wires can get in the way. The only speakers I have can only be connected to a PC :(

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
I only trust the immense quality of my pc and amplifier audio hence my reason :p
Detailed heavy work requires equally epic audio!

Plus I don't build a complete new system, just upgrade bits of the existing one every now and then :)

Soldato
I only trust the immense quality of my pc and amplifier audio hence my reason :p
Detailed heavy work requires equally epic audio!

Plus I don't build a complete new system, just upgrade bits of the existing one every now and then :)

There's little worse than being forced into using mobile device's tinny audio, or even worse, crappy speakers you bought from Tesco until decent ones arrived :(

Associate
Aaah, I don't like listening to the music while doing something because I always get carried away by singing along and in the end I have lots of fun but the work is still there and someone has to do it :).

IC3

IC3

Soldato
OP
Aaah, I don't like listening to the music while doing something because I always get carried away by singing along and in the end I have lots of fun but the work is still there and someone has to do it :).

Thats why it takes me so long to do something in my PC :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom