Poll: Do you refrigerate peanut butter ?

Do you refrigerate peanut butter ?

• Yes of course are you crazy ?!

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • No who the hell puts it in the fridge

Votes: 120 85.1%
  • Blargh you eat peanut butter

Votes: 14 9.9%
  • Don't know, don't care.... Wife takes care of that.

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters
Permabanned
What brand of peanut butter do you all prefer? I've tried all kinds even the supermarkets economy brand. I recently bought some ASDA's smartprice peanut butter and it's amazing I prefer it even to sunpat.

Soldato
How the heck do you spread your peanut butter if you fridge it?!?! Weirdos with hot knives?

It's hard enough to spread my chunky peanut butter on a cold cold morning, fridging it will rip my toast apart!

Soldato
Who the hell puts Peanut Butter in the fridge? The same weridos that put Ketchup in there too?

It's to be kept in a cool, dark cupboard.

I fridge ketchup :) Not because I think it'll go off outside, but I prefer ketchup cold. But yeah peanut butter is a no no in the fridge!

What brand of peanut butter do you all prefer? I've tried all kinds even the supermarkets economy brand. I recently bought some ASDA's smartprice peanut butter and it's amazing I prefer it even to sunpat.

I think Sunpat is horrible. Meridian Organic is probably the nicest I've tried but a bit more expensive. Whole Earth is nice, as well as the supermarkets' brand.

Man of Honour
IT angers me enough when it rips my bread to pieces trying to spread it at room temperature, there'd be a full on losing of my **** if I tried to spread it from the fridge.

Soldato
This must be some sort of mistake. Surely no-one has ever put peanut butter in the fridge?! Why would you do such a thing? Madness, absolute madness.

Back
Top Bottom