Do you smoke inside the house or only outside ?

Soldato
One thing I have noticed these days is how many smokers these days no smoke inside there house

So a question for the smokers on here is do you smoke inside the house or only outside ?

Soldato
OP
Reading this thread, as an ex smoker, reminds me of how my life revolved around smoking; first smoke of the day, waiting for the next smoke break, an after dinner smoke, last smoke of the day, making sure I don't run out and so on.

It really is madness, part of me thinks it should be treated as a mental health issue.
Am a smoker and I agree with this

When they first banned smoking in pubs, Restaurants etc I even stopped going to them due to having to go and stand outside in the rain & cold to smoke
I had to laugh when the ban first came out as the pubs would be empty inside as most the people where standing outside smoking :D

Soldato
OP
Does amuse me when people are more concerned about keeping their cars and home decor clean and smelling fresh than poisoning their lungs, heart etc. Who'd have thunk it. Ex smoker here who once was more concerned about the said mentioned than my own health. So ridiculous.
LOL

About 2 weeks ago my doctor was going onto to me about my smoking and I told her I quit smoking in my new car as I don't want it to smell of smoke and go yellow etc

Her Reply roughly was
You worry more about what smoking is doing to the inside of your car , but not about what it doing to the inside of your body..:o

Back
Top Bottom