Docking Station for ASUS TUF F15 RTX 4060 2023 Laptop

Soldato
this is my first gaming laptop and want to dock it using just one cable out to a docking station that will allow me to use an external 165hz IPs monitor, Keyboard & Mouse withe the ability to charge my laptop at the same time. Basically when I fancy a bit of big screen gaming I can just plug my laptop in via one USB cable and I’m good to go!

only trouble is I haven’t got a clue what docking station to get and wether my laptop supports charging via USB-C or provides a 165hz Gsync display over USB-C through the docking station and out to the monitors display port?

any help is much appreciated

thanks

Soldato
I believe your laptop comes with a 240W charger. As most docking stations stop at 100W over USB-C, they're not going to keep your laptop charged.
The spec sheet on Asus's web site says it provides G-sync over USB-C but doesn't mention the frequency, only that the screen is 144Hz.

Associate
I'd be interested to know if G-Sync actually works over USB-C, thinking of getting a similar laptop but I thought you'd need to connect to the mini DisplayPort to get G-Sync because that's connected to the Nvidia GPU :confused:

Back
Top Bottom