Document holder style monitor advice

Associate
Recently working almost 100% from computer at home. I have a fairly decent gaming rig and a good large monitor on one of those platforms you can raise to stand up if you want to as sitting all the time doesn't suit me.

The platform is 90 wide and the screen is 62 wide so there's not a lot of room left over. I do research and spend large amounts of time reading from one doc, copying pasting, while writing another. Opening and closing windows all the time is a nightmare and I think two screens would really help.

I know nothing about two monitors. I don't want to have to buy two decent smaller monitors and in the evening i'd like to be able to easily detach the second monitor and game like I usually do.

Is there such a thing as an electronic document holder type monitor. I think I just need almost an A4 (i'm sure it would be bigger) perhaps even portrait monitor next to my big screen that would mainly be used for doc viewing cutting etc and would also fit on the platform and be easy to move.

Any advice appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom