• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Dodgy card or not

Associate
Hi guys....can anyone tell me if this is a dodgy card....it does it at stock clocks with no mods either and make's continous sound same as when it finds an error....and is 1 week old. :(

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Hi guys....and thanks for the reply's....about gaming...i have had a 5-10min game and is ok....i am a bit scared of giving it a good hour so just incase something fries....i asked on another site and someone sujjested could be overheating and another said to tick box inartifact scanning to use older compatable metod which i did give it 3 ten second run's ok closed it opened back up and here's what i got in pic....if i was to rma what do i tell them for a reason as obviosly they will test as ati tool is for ati cards?.

EDIT:problem solved....driver issue even though did not occur when i swap cards the only difference is green pcb was ok... black pcb had this roblem this was with latest whql drivers....now gone back to 84.21...all's ok....thanks for all replie's

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom