Does anyone else think this is cowardly?

Soldato
OP
divine_madness said:
Well, really, if you must go out with 15/16 year old girls, what can you expect?

Don't know about specific age groups, but I remember reading a dumped by email thread on here at some point..

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
If a women is going to sack me i'd rather she did it by email or text to be quite honest. Obviously there is no chance of a One for the Road but still at least you don't have to listen to the BS people spout when they sack people, or have some Doris whinging & crying all over the place **** that, Email me any day.

Man of Honour
I dumped a bird by email once as she was a bit radio and I thought she might stab me or something.
I gave her the usual 'It's not me, it's you...' story and I politely asked her to hit reply and attach my records & clothes to the email, did she 'eck as like though :mad:

Suspended
JohnnyG said:
I dumped a bird by email once as she was a bit radio and I thought she might stab me or something.
I gave her the usual 'It's not me, it's you...' story and I politely asked her to hit reply and attach my records & clothes to the email, did she 'eck as like though :mad:

She was a bit radio?

Are you ok? In the head I mean... :p

Back
Top Bottom