does anyone have the March Wii release list?

Associate
Joined
19 Jan 2007
Posts
30
Mario is delayed until Fall at the moment, Metroid is supposed to be released in Spring but even that is looking a bit doubtful and Super Smash Brothers is Fall as well I think.

Bit of a drought with the Wii although Super Paper Mario is out on April 4th. Apparently it's basically like an RPG... you walk about towns visitng places etc. and then you have platform levels where it's like a proper 2D Mario Game.
 
Soldato
Joined
18 Jun 2004
Posts
4,011
Location
Darlington//Sheffield
march is looking good,

sonic, godfather, tigerwoods, ssx, prince of persia all should be worth having a look at.

then there is the possibility of trauma centre, mario party, mario strikers, battalion wars all around end of march/april time.

apprently online dev kits have only been released to developers in the last few weeks so some games have been delayed to allow for the inclusion of online content.

can't wait to play batallion wars online myself
 
Soldato
Joined
31 May 2005
Posts
15,622
Location
Nottingham
Nzyme said:
apprently online dev kits have only been released to developers in the last few weeks so some games have been delayed to allow for the inclusion of online content

I sooo hope that is true.

AN OPEN LETTER TO NINTENDO:

Dear Nintendo,

Please do Mario Kart Online for the Wii with Online Rankings while at the same time releasing an Headset for Voice Chat while playing.

Thank You.
 
Soldato
Joined
28 Jun 2006
Posts
5,225
Location
Newcastle upon Tyne
Here's a list I saw the other day - it's accuracy is up for debate, however:

Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII
Cooking Mama
Driver: Parallel Lines
Godfather
Heatseeker
Kororinpa
Medal of Honor
Mercury Meltdown
Mortal Kombat Armageddon
Tiger Woods PGA Tour Golf
Prince of Persia: Rival Swords
Sonic and the Secret of Rings
SSX Blur
Wing Island
Eledees
Dragonball Z

Having seen some screenshots of Prince of Persia, that's one I'll be keeping an eye out for. As well as Tiger Woods :)
 
Associate
Joined
1 Nov 2005
Posts
742
Location
Midlands
Jeez I hope SSX and some of the others are good games and available soon...

I am on the edge of selling my Wii right now as neither myself or my ankle biters have turned it on or shown interest in it for about 3 weeks now :(
 
Soldato
Joined
4 Oct 2003
Posts
7,444
Location
Sheffield, S.Yorks
Freddy_Vega said:
Bit of a drought with the Wii although Super Paper Mario is out on April 4th. Apparently it's basically like an RPG... you walk about towns visitng places etc. and then you have platform levels where it's like a proper 2D Mario Game.

You sure about that date? I know it's out in Japan and the US in April, but I've not seen any date for over here.
 
Soldato
Joined
22 Jan 2005
Posts
2,825
Location
N Ireland
REDD555 said:
Jeez I hope SSX and some of the others are good games and available soon...

I am on the edge of selling my Wii right now as neither myself or my ankle biters have turned it on or shown interest in it for about 3 weeks now :(
I have DS lite and I haven't played it for few months until recently when I got all time classic game. But then, lack of games is what you get with newly launched gen console.

It makes sense to sell it if you need money though.
 
Caporegime
Joined
1 Nov 2003
Posts
35,691
Location
Lisbon, Portugal
Skidmark said:
Mortal Kombat Armageddon
Sonic and the Secret of Rings
SSX Blur

Really interested in these.

SSX Blue looks stunning (youtube video)

/remenises on Tricky playing days.

EDIT: Just preordered Sonic and SSX blur
 
Last edited:
Associate
Joined
19 Jan 2007
Posts
30
Ol!ver said:
You sure about that date? I know it's out in Japan and the US in April, but I've not seen any date for over here.

Well, it's April 4th in the US so it should be out here around April as well. It's one of the few Wii titles that's actually looking interesting in the next few months.
 
Back
Top Bottom