Does anyone know where I can sell a pellet gun?

Soldato
Ages ago I bought a Umarex Walther Nighthawk 4.5mm pistol, used it once and it's been sitting in the attic for the last 4 odd years if not longer. I'd like to sell it as I think it set me back around £250 so i'm hoping it's still worth something. The thing is i've had a Google and all i'm getting is 2nd hand auctions in the U.S, can I re-sell this legally in the U.K?

Thank you.

Soldato
Just had a look, can't see any 'for sale' section apart from the one half way down advertising older guys? :confused:

You have to be a member and have 4 posts. You wont get anywhere near £250 for it, they can be had for less brand new.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Any idea how much they go for?

Edit: Just registered and trying to list, doesn't get past the 'Refreshing Options' bit on the drop down menu.

Last edited:
Soldato
Well brand new they go for around £220, so i reckon about £150.

Edit: Scratch that, one went a month ago for £135 with other accessories as well.

Soldato
OP
Oh man this website is abysmal!

Sorry there was an error on the site. The details have been logged and we will resolve the problem as soon as possible.

Keep getting errors and that's just trying to browse the forum. Guess Gumtree is out of the question?

Back
Top Bottom