Does DVLA have a record of the time you tax your car

Man of Honour
Well I don't buy a TV licence because I don't watch live TV, I do like to watch Emmerdale and Coronation street but only on itv hub catch up, other than that it's Youtube and amazon prime. Nothing live. Never known the Police to arrest people for not having a TV licence though???

Now please realise that I can only speak for myself Jim, but reading your declaration that you “do like to watch Emmerdale and Coronation Street”, :eek:, made any empathy I might have had with you in your situation die away like grass upon a lawn :rolleyes:

Associate
OP
Now please realise that I can only speak for myself Jim, but reading your declaration that you “do like to watch Emmerdale and Coronation Street”, :eek:, made any empathy I might have had with you in your situation die away like grass upon a lawn :rolleyes:
Lol, I only watch it on itv hub not live so o tv license is not needed or are referring to me watching soaps lol

Associate
OP
More to it or not you are still wasting time energy and stress checking your neighbours visitors car details and reporting them, if living there is dragging you that low move as it simply isn't worth spending time on such lowly pursuits. Get out get happy and forget about them.
So if they get dobbed in, they'll have a suspicion of who it is.
No, they deffo know who it is, I go out and confront them with it and tell them they're being reported to their face. Not wasting my time or getting stressed, just stopping them from using their cars illegally and it works cause they soon after get it sorted. Jobs a good en

Last edited:
Soldato
No, they deffo know who it is, I go out and confront them with it and tell them they're being reported to their face. Not wasting my time or getting stressed, just stopping them from using their cars illegally and it works cause they soon after get it sorted. Jobs a good en

As I said you need to let it go or move, spending your time checking up on your neighbours visitors, reporting them and confronting them about it is not normal or healthy behaviour. Have you considered talking to someone?

Associate
OP
As I said you need to let it go or move, spending your time checking up on your neighbours visitors, reporting them and confronting them about it is not normal or healthy behaviour. Have you considered talking to someone?
And who are you to tell me what I should do? I think you're being very rude. Doing the right thing couldn't be more normal and I talk to people all the time.

Man of Honour
Lol, I only watch it on itv hub not live so a tv license is not needed or are referring to me watching soaps lol

Actually I could care less whether you buy a TV licence or not, and I wasn’t referring to ALL soaps, but in my opinion, and I can only give my opinion, no one else’s, anyone who voluntarily watches Coronation Street and/or Emmerdale is probably not playing with a full deck, they both appear to be mind numbing, boring, steaming piles of ordure.

Back
Top Bottom