Dogs

• Thread starter Deleted member 236143
  • Start date
Soldato
How would your license stop anyone getting a Dog you currently don't feel should own one? What obstacles would they be unable to overcome to gain a Dog license? Given that there are plenty of ***** with driving licenses do you think a Dog license would prevent much of a barrier?

Caporegime
Some nore controls would definitely help.

Mandatory sterilisation ubless you are a registered breeder (but anyone in the public can apply and purchase a bredder permits, this should be to do background checks and ensure financials to support proper food and vaccinationd.

All dogs microchipped by law. And a dog tax, can be some like £50-100 per year with the tax ringfenced tl support dog parks, and wardens to check permits, microships and insurance. Yes, pet insurance should eb mandatory for dogs, but with greater governmentsl control over the types of coverage and co-pay.

Dog food, and all pet food, should include a carbon. tax.

I live dogs, snd veczof thst i woild much prefer laws in place that helps ensure only responsible owners with the financial resources as well ss the free time or flexibility to look after a pet will be allowed. Fpr most dog owners, this won't change much.

Associate
Dogs should be banned from flats

Why?!?

We have 2 small non-yappy dogs and live in an apartment (I suppose it helps that we have 2 terraces so they're not couped up all the time)

Many others in our block have dogs too and are all responsible and have no issues whatsoever

I'm probably the wrong person to comment anyhow as I value dogs more than humans on the whole. They have no malice, grudges, personal vendetta's etc etc etc in them and are loyal and happy creatures when treated correctly.

Back
Top Bottom