Doh!

Dup

Dup

Soldato
Silly me saw an offer of pre-owned XBox games in Gamestation, crap ones 4 for £20, and ok ones 2 for £20, saving about £4 in all but still a good offer.

I bought Halo 2 and Shenmue II, idotically thinking they would work on my 360. Naturally Halo 2 works a treat, but I never checked to see if Shenmue II works... DAMN!

I got Halo as when I had a legacy Xbox I loved the first one, and missed out on the 2nd. Been playing it and wow, such a lovely game to play. I love it. Its just enjoyable! Reminded me of the days myself and my best buddie played it through on co-op on legendary mode in an afternoon. The music and the action just gets you going on a great sound system. I love it. Im gonna have to find Halo 1 again.

Instead of Shenmue I wanted to get Forza, but couldn't find it. Upset really. Had Shenmue on the Dreamcast (still have one with VMU actually), never got hold of II so again, I wanted to relish in the sequel.

I hope Sega will get into gear and let us have these classic games to play on the 360. I'll keep hold of it for now, as I know its going to be worth the wait.

I just thought I'd share that.... anyone have any idea if Sega will look into emulating it for the 360?

Dup

Dup

Soldato
OP
Tried&Tested said:
It's not Sega you should be waiting for..it's MS that sort out the compatability.

Well, that makes it a little better then, as they're not reliant on developers to change anything thus eliminating any communication which could hold things up.

I'm also a little annoyed I cannot play using my VGA cable for my NEC20WGX2, that would just make it that little bit better. I'll have to wait until I can get my HD LCD.

Dup

Dup

Soldato
OP
Kreeeee said:
The dreamcast or the 360?

The 360, because the VGA doesn't support 50hz and my monitor doesn't support composite.

But I'm moving into my own house soon and splashing on a HDTV while I can still afford it!!

Soldato
everyone has an xbox game they want MS to fix for the 360 but unfortunately its unlikely they'll add any more games to the list, maybe 10 or so.

I'm waiting for deus ex:IW but it'll never happen

Back
Top Bottom