Doing up our shack

Soldato
OP
Great improvement but generic standard back garden but so many are! still no solution on the hedge I see

I agree, is nothing special as it stands but compared to what it was, I will take generic/boring any day of the week.

I needed a blank canvas so to speak but think although it is on the boring side, is a step in the right direction.

With a family, all we really need right now is some grass and some room, that is all we need and back in February when this started, that was what I had in mind for the time being. Paddling pool etc and everyone is happy.

Outdoor kitchen will be going in but maybe/maybe not this year. Pizza oven, grill, open fire, decking, roof :D

Soldato
I agree, is nothing special as it stands but compared to what it was, I will take generic/boring any day of the week.

I needed a blank canvas so to speak but think although it is on the boring side, is a step in the right direction.

With a family, all we really need right now is some grass and some room, that is all we need and back in February when this started, that was what I had in mind for the time being. Paddling pool etc and everyone is happy.

Outdoor kitchen will be going in but maybe/maybe not this year. Pizza oven, grill, open fire, decking, roof :D
Like I said massive improvement and if it serves your needs that is all that matters! Looking forward to the outdoor kitchen though that does sound interesting!

Back
Top Bottom