Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Point being is that both have done wrong and both should be jailed.
But because one works for the FBI, they get away with it.

As usual Trump supporters dismissing facts.

• Stone was tried and convicted in court with a solid case against him. As other have pointed out, multiple counts against him.
  • Everything you keep repeating about McCabe is conjecture, if he is guilty of anything then prove it and why couldn't they follow up? Answer?! As usual Trump is forcing the issue, proving yet again he is a liar and spouting BS

Soldato
Due to NY now being a democratic sanctuary city. Allowed this to happen.

"A serial thief who has racked up nearly 140 arrests in New York City for pickpocketing unsuspecting subway commuters says the Democrats are to thank because bail reform has allowed him to commit more crimes."

"It’s the Democrats! The Democrats know me and the Republicans fear me..You can’t touch me! I can’t be stopped"

https://internewscast.com/nyc-subwa...roversial-bail-reform-after-his-139th-arrest/

So that's a illegal murderer. A person that robbed many banks + many more.
Left on the street because of the sanctuary city laws that came in.

But Trump has deployed the Elite Tactical Agents to Sanctuary Cities.
Time to round up the illegal crap and send them home.

Caporegime
Due to NY now being a democratic sanctuary city. Allowed this to happen.

"A serial thief who has racked up nearly 140 arrests in New York City for pickpocketing unsuspecting subway commuters says the Democrats are to thank because bail reform has allowed him to commit more crimes."

"It’s the Democrats! The Democrats know me and the Republicans fear me..You can’t touch me! I can’t be stopped"

https://internewscast.com/nyc-subwa...roversial-bail-reform-after-his-139th-arrest/

So that's a illegal murderer. A person that robbed many banks + many more.
Left on the street because of the sanctuary city laws that came in.

But Trump has deployed the Elite Tactical Agents to Sanctuary Cities.
Time to round up the illegal crap and send them home.

giphy.gif

So the guy has been arrested 6 times since Jan 1st when the law was changed.....and 133 times PRIOR to that, and it's the democrats fault?

Whose fault was it the previous 133 times then?

By the way, your article just copied and pasted the Daily Mail: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...s-controversial-bail-reform-139th-ARREST.html

Soldato
So the guy has been arrested 6 times since Jan 1st when the law was changed.....and 133 times PRIOR to that, and it's the democrats fault?

Whose fault was it the previous 133 times then?

By the way, your article just copied and pasted the Daily Mail: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...s-controversial-bail-reform-139th-ARREST.html

It was all over the net.

I picked the NY link as I was reading there site.
So you now think it matters where the news is read.....oh dear

So you think the law to not hold people until a court case is ok?

Soldato
I don't know, but I certainly can't give an informed opinion based on one news report (DM of all places) of one outlier case.

Understood.

Daria Ortiz, 19 raped then killed a 92 year old. He was an illegal in NY.

https://nypost.com/2020/02/14/slain...nctuary-city-policy-during-speech-with-trump/

"A predatory child molester and an alleged rapist are among the illegal immigrants released under Mayor de Blasio’s sanctuary-city laws in the last six weeks"
"Andres Peña Perez, a 23-year-old illegal immigrant from Colombia. "
"Perez pleaded guilty in Manhattan Supreme Court last December to sexually assaulting the child and was released, pending sentencing."
"The New York City Department of Correction ignored ICE’s detainer on Perez, because that’s what it has been commanded to do by de Blasio’s"

https://nypost.com/2020/01/29/de-bl...c-at-the-mercy-of-dangerous-criminals-devine/

Gustavo Perez Arriaga, 32 killed a police officer in CA

"This is a criminal illegal alien with prior criminal activity that should have been reported to ICE,” Stanislaus County Sheriff Adam Christianson said last week. “Law enforcement was prohibited because of sanctuary laws and that led to the encounter with (Cpl.) Singh… the outcome could have been different if law enforcement wasn’t restricted.”

https://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article223850690.html

There are loads more.
I feel sorry for the victims family let down by dems new law in CA and other places.

Permabanned
I feel sorry for all the people killed on Trumps watch due to gun violence.

Is it far off the amount killed by knifes in London though if the population were the same? You say that as a crass dig but what part of the arguement does not register? Guns are partly irrelevant as it would move to another weapon.

Look at the evolution of crime and murder. Fist > Club > Sword > Guns > Lasers? The crime will always exists because the criminals exist. Having a standardized system of defence for everyone seems the safest thing on paper too as the police are never there when needed.

Permabanned
Is it far off the amount killed by knifes in London though if the population were the same? You say that as a crass dig but what part of the arguement does not register? Guns are partly irrelevant as it would move to another weapon.

Look at the evolution of crime and murder. Fist > Club > Sword > Guns > Lasers? The crime will always exists because the criminals exist. Having a standardized system of defence for everyone seems the safest thing on paper too as the police are never there when needed.

Cant remember the last time someone rampaged through a school with a knife. Its a crazy country with crazy gun laws or lack thereof.

Commissario

IIRC US gun deaths on their own are well above the total murders/manslaughter cases compared to the UK per capita.

Oddly enough having a weapon that can easily kill multiple people with very little you can do to defend against it, in the hands of every idiot, drunk, wifebeater and careless muppet tends to result in a lot of deaths.
It's the only weapon where someone with no experience, regardless of physical fitness can easily and quickly kill a lot people, and pretty much the only one where you can't be safe by simply putting a little distance or something like a window between you and the attacker.

What makes it worse is that a lot of the guns that are freely available use ammunition that cause massive irreparable damage* if they hit, as they're the penis replacements the idiots like.
For some reason "home defence" means being able to shoot through a couple of walls. which is an odd way of looking at it, as personally if I wanted a weapon for home defence I'd want one where if I missed I wasn't going to kill the neighbours kids who are in their bedrooms (I find it rather "amusing" and telling that a certain kind of people will go for weapons for "home defence" that the military and police actively avoid using in buildings because they're too big).

One of the issues with the free availability of guns, is that you get escalation where two people having what might otherwise just be a verbal argument get their guns outs.

*There is not much anyone can do when some of the rounds that are freely available hit you, as the damage from just the hydrostatic shock can destroy several organs, let alone the size of the exit wound and blood loss. From memory there have been interviews with trauma surgeons who have been in Armed forces field hospitals who basically say that there are certain gun/ammo combinations where if they get a patient in who has been hit they basically can't do anything a lot of the time.

Permabanned
Oddly enough having a weapon that can easily kill multiple people with very little you can do to defend against it, in the hands of every idiot, drunk, wifebeater and careless muppet tends to result in a lot of deaths.

Despite that, drugs kill more people annually than car crashes and guns in the United States.

It's the only weapon where someone with no experience, regardless of physical fitness can easily and quickly kill a lot people, and pretty much the only one where you can't be safe by simply putting a little distance or something like a window between you and the attacker.

Which is why it's known to a lot of women as "the great equaliser" when it comes to protecting themselves against idiot, drunk, wife beating muppets.

What makes it worse is that a lot of the guns that are freely available use ammunition that cause massive irreparable damage* if they hit, as they're the penis replacements the idiots like.

The point of shooting someone is to stop the threat. And you want to do that as quickly and efficiently as possible. That includes using ammunition that causes massive damage. Due to the Hague Convention and being "sporting" when it comes to war, nation states decided that they'd only use a certain type of ammo that would do a better job of making wounds survivable. None of that expanding or exploding ammunition thanks. But flame throwers and poison gas were perfectly acceptable. In fact in WW1 the Americans and Germans got in an argument over the Hague convention when the Americans used trench guns. The Germans complained. The Americans laughed at them. The Germans said that any American caught armed with a trench gun would be shot. The Americans responded by saying any Germans caught with flame throwers or saw bladed bayonets would be shot. By jove it just wasn't cricket. I mean if you're going to do a man in, at least do him in sportingly.

Wounding also means that soldiers have to aid their injured comrade reducing their effectiveness as a fighting unit. Funnily enough the US didn't agree to the Hague convention and instead created their own (with hookers and black jack). There's no such regulations for police and civilians in the US. Which is why hollow points are legal for police and civilians. The UK armed police also use hollow points in both 9mm and 5.56mm. They're not using this with the intent to wound. They're using it with the intent to stop the threat as quickly as possible. By doing massive damage. Which I guess means they're all idiots using them as penis replacements.

Since replacing the US army standard issue sidearms (Beretta M9 and SIG P228), the US have tossed out their decision not to use hollow point ammo and they'll be issuing jacketed hollow points for use in the SIG P320 (so now when they drop their guns and there's a resulting negligent discharge, they can make sure if the round hits anyone it'll really kill em).

The 10mm round came about and eventually morphed into the 40S&W because of the cluster **** that was the 1986 FBI Miami shootout and the lack of stopping power of their service weapons. One of the robbers was shot six times before being killed. The other was shot twelve times before being killed. The FBI were using a mixture of 9mm, .38, .357 and shotguns. They were also using a particular type of 9mm brand I can't remember the name of that wasn't loaded very hot, so didn't penetrate too deeply. During autopsy it turned out one of the robbers was shot in the shoulder, the round then travelled across his chest and stopped before delivering a fatal wound, allowing him to continue shooting and killing and injuring more. This is why the FBI today have penetration and expansion standards that must be met by ammo. It is also why they moved back to 9mm from 40S&W. Ammunition technology changes. And the 40S&W was a cut down squib 10mm, a pointless cartridge that nobody asked for and only existed because officers couldn't handle the recoil or grip sizes of 10mm for itty bitty lady hands. A hot loaded 9mm hollow point, with todays technology, is simply a superior cartridge, allows more ammunition to be carried (because experienced LEOs only land 20-30% of their shots), and itty bitty lady hands can fit the pistols, handle the recoil and what shots do hit your target will put them down quickly.

Edit: I wondered what the yanks signed / agreed to instead of the Hague convention and it turns out they made their own which agreed not to use ammunition that caused undue suffering. Shooting something and not killing it outright, if it were an animal, would have all kinds of animal rights people (and most normal people) crying from the roof tops about the inhumanity. In fact, there's a clause in the firearms act in the UK (Section 5a 4) that allows for soft tipped / hollow point / expanding ammunition, because it's more humane to shoot an animal with it than a full metal jacket. You want there to be the maximum amount of damage so the animal is killed quickly and doesn't suffer.... But in war, the use of full metal jackets is because they were designed specifically to feed better, fly better and faster and as a negative consequence of that design inflict wounds that would normally kill, leading to undue suffering. Meaning the bullets used for war are designed in such a way that inflicting wounds that cause undue suffering is preferred to using bullets that will result in additional maintenance to the weapon. There is also the risk of over penetration and collateral damage. This is basically what the yanks have argued to use hollow points. Non-uniformed insurgents also count as unlawful combatants and so aren't protected. This means terrorists. So SOCOM and other special operations units have used hollow points. US military lawyers argue that hollow points by conventional forces does not increase undue suffering. And they'd be right.

Last edited:
Soldato
Despite that, drugs kill more people annually than car crashes and guns in the United States.

Alcohol and cigarettes kill even more. We need a stat of gun death to actual owners of guns before comparing death stats to anything else. Its madness that all gun owners and guns aren't required too be registered. It costs gun owners nothing to do so.

Which is why it's known to a lot of women as "the great equaliser" when it comes to protecting themselves against idiot, drunk, wife beating muppets.

Only if they are actually prepared to use it in that moment and are capable of hitting the target. If they aren't it is just going to get taken off them.

The point of shooting someone is to stop the threat. And you want to do that as quickly and efficiently as possible. That includes using ammunition that causes massive damage. Due to the Hague Convention and being "sporting" when it comes to war, nation states decided that they'd only use a certain type of ammo that would do a better job of making wounds survivable. None of that expanding or exploding ammunition thanks. But flame throwers and poison gas were perfectly acceptable. In fact in WW1 the Americans and Germans got in an argument over the Hague convention when the Americans used trench guns. The Germans complained. The Americans laughed at them. The Germans said that any American caught armed with a trench gun would be shot. The Americans responded by saying any Germans caught with flame throwers or saw bladed bayonets would be shot. By jove it just wasn't cricket. I mean if you're going to do a man in, at least do him in sportingly.

Wounding also means that soldiers have to aid their injured comrade reducing their effectiveness as a fighting unit. Funnily enough the US didn't agree to the Hague convention and instead created their own (with hookers and black jack). There's no such regulations for police and civilians in the US. Which is why hollow points are legal for police and civilians. The UK armed police also use hollow points in both 9mm and 5.56mm. They're not using this with the intent to wound. They're using it with the intent to stop the threat as quickly as possible. By doing massive damage. Which I guess means they're all idiots using them as penis replacements.

Since replacing the US army standard issue sidearms (Beretta M9 and SIG P228), the US have tossed out their decision not to use hollow point ammo and they'll be issuing jacketed hollow points for use in the SIG P320 (so now when they drop their guns and there's a resulting negligent discharge, they can make sure if the round hits anyone it'll really kill em).

The 10mm round came about and eventually morphed into the 40S&W because of the cluster **** that was the 1986 FBI Miami shootout and the lack of stopping power of their service weapons. One of the robbers was shot six times before being killed. The other was shot twelve times before being killed. The FBI were using a mixture of 9mm, .38, .357 and shotguns. They were also using a particular type of 9mm brand I can't remember the name of that wasn't loaded very hot, so didn't penetrate too deeply. During autopsy it turned out one of the robbers was shot in the shoulder, the round then travelled across his chest and stopped before delivering a fatal wound, allowing him to continue shooting and killing and injuring more. This is why the FBI today have penetration and expansion standards that must be met by ammo. It is also why they moved back to 9mm from 40S&W. Ammunition technology changes. And the 40S&W was a cut down squib 10mm, a pointless cartridge that nobody asked for and only existed because officers couldn't handle the recoil or grip sizes of 10mm for itty bitty lady hands. A hot loaded 9mm hollow point, with todays technology, is simply a superior cartridge, allows more ammunition to be carried (because experienced LEOs only land 20-30% of their shots), and itty bitty lady hands can fit the pistols, handle the recoil and what shots do hit your target will put them down quickly.

Edit: I wondered what the yanks signed / agreed to instead of the Hague convention and it turns out they made their own which agreed not to use ammunition that caused undue suffering. Shooting something and not killing it outright, if it were an animal, would have all kinds of animal rights people (and most normal people) crying from the roof tops about the inhumanity. In fact, there's a clause in the firearms act in the UK (Section 5a 4) that allows for soft tipped / hollow point / expanding ammunition, because it's more humane to shoot an animal with it than a full metal jacket. You want there to be the maximum amount of damage so the animal is killed quickly and doesn't suffer.... But in war, the use of full metal jackets is because they were designed specifically to feed better, fly better and faster and as a negative consequence of that design inflict wounds that would normally kill, leading to undue suffering. Meaning the bullets used for war are designed in such a way that inflicting wounds that cause undue suffering is preferred to using bullets that will result in additional maintenance to the weapon. There is also the risk of over penetration and collateral damage. This is basically what the yanks have argued to use hollow points. Non-uniformed insurgents also count as unlawful combatants and so aren't protected. This means terrorists. So SOCOM and other special operations units have used hollow points. US military lawyers argue that hollow points by conventional forces does not increase undue suffering. And they'd be right.

For hunting a lot of sportsman won't want to use any expanding ammo as its not "sport" hitting it with a round that will pretty much kill it anywhere you hit it. Also it would spoil a lot of the meat.

Permabanned
Alcohol and cigarettes kill even more. We need a stat of gun death to actual owners of guns before comparing death stats to anything else. Its madness that all gun owners and guns aren't required too be registered. It costs gun owners nothing to do so.

There are estimated to be 393,347,000 privately held firearms in the US as of 2017.

All poisoning deaths
  • Number of deaths: 75,354
  • Deaths per 100,000 population: 23.1
Motor vehicle traffic deaths
  • Number of deaths: 38,659
  • Deaths per 100,000 population: 11.9
All firearm deaths
  • Number of deaths: 39,773
  • Deaths per 100,000 population: 12.2
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/injury.htm

Cars are nearly as deadly as firearms in the US and unlike here, the only people driving them into crowds of people seem to be Trump supporting rednecks.

Only if they are actually prepared to use it in that moment and are capable of hitting the target. If they aren't it is just going to get taken off them.

And they do use them. And they do hit their targets. But people successfully using their firearms to protect themselves tends not to make the news as much.

For hunting a lot of sportsman won't want to use any expanding ammo as its not "sport" hitting it with a round that will pretty much kill it anywhere you hit it. Also it would spoil a lot of the meat.

For hunting, you use what makes a clean kill and you don't take the shot unless you know you've got a clean shot. Which, with something like deer, is a side on shot behind the shoulder. Using a calibre that has enough penetrating power and velocity to break the skin, break the muscle, cut through the meat, break the bones (should it come in contact with them) and still have enough energy to destroy the lungs and the heart.

In the UK it doesn't matter what you think would spoil the meat. Under the deer act 1991, you cannot take a deer with a smooth bore gun, with a calibre less than .240 inches, or any air gun, air rifle or air pistol. Nor can you use any cartridge for use in a smooth bore gun, nor any bullet for use in a rifle, other than a soft nosed or hollow nosed bullet. Why? Because they want you to use a bullet that does the maximum amount of damage.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom