Download win10 iso

Associate
Has anybody else ever run all the windows10 bloat removal tools and then tried to download the latest iso or usb install ? Maybe a warning but its been at @ 0% for hours so i assume something is broken as its downloading fine on another pc

Soldato
I'm not sure what you are saying. If you have run the bloat removal tools, what is it you are trying to download? You should be removing the bloat from a mounted image, not the live OS.

Grab the normal ISO, mount it, strip out the bloat, unmount, profit.

Associate
OP
Ah ill give that a try next time and see if that lets you download the iso . The cleaned live system wont let me download the latest windows iso or the usb install files just sits at getting ready at 0%. got it done on another pc and now installed with the latest May update in the iso so all good.

Soldato
Ah ill give that a try next time and see if that lets you download the iso . The cleaned live system wont let me download the latest windows iso or the usb install files just sits at getting ready at 0%. got it done on another pc and now installed with the latest May update in the iso so all good.

Did you remove the xbox apps? Put them back in, from the store, and that will fix your issue (best not to ask why)...

Back
Top Bottom