Driveclub Multiplayer/Clubs Thread

Soldato
Anyone in Ocuk vipers still playing, it's up to level 22 now... I'm grinding away at it, haven't seen many face offs, and challenges still wont work.. slow progress this

Soldato
The game is painfully dull without the online stuff workin.
I can connect to the driveclub servers, but no face offs, no leaderboards, no multiplayer etc.

I've not tried Multiplayer for a few days, I'm just trying to get all 225 stars at the moment. I have noticed that face offs appear when they want to but the leaderboard was there (last night).

Associate
Just got time to give this a shot. Can i join a club please:

Ardbeg - Zayvin

I tried to join OCUK Badgers, as it was the only one with slots, but it came up with "there was a problem communicating with server" bull :mad:

Will give it a shot later on.

Associate
i have messaged sloths leader ps elf on ps4 and if theres no reply and he doesnt come on here then im leaving the club as im not racking up fame for nothing!

Soldato
Multiplayer racing was very stable last night :) I spent a good hour without disconnecting between 21:00-22:00...had a lot of good races in various cars on all different tracks, the standard of driving was good too.

Really enjoyed it.

Soldato
Multiplayer racing was very stable last night :) I spent a good hour without disconnecting between 21:00-22:00...had a lot of good races in various cars on all different tracks, the standard of driving was good too.

Really enjoyed it.

If you can get past the 3-4 noobs sliding all over the track in most races you usually get to go up against proper drivers..

I love the handling in this game, it feels arcadey but instinctive.

Soldato
If you can get past the 3-4 noobs sliding all over the track in most races you usually get to go up against proper drivers..

I love the handling in this game, it feels arcadey but instinctive.

One of our races was in a Hennessy Venom (My favourite car in the game) around one of the Elephant tracks (again my favourite).

4 laps, I was with the lead group of 5.....We lapped three other players :D

Back
Top Bottom