Driveclub Time Trial mega thread

Soldato
Yep you just beat me lol, I'm currently 5th but I will have you!!! You out do me on the last chicane....ARGHHHHH!!!!! must win :D

Edit;......Zhokel ;) now third with 1:00:521.
Solost I will catch you, I can see where you pass me and I will figure out how you go so fast sooner or later :p

Last edited:
Soldato
101.168 for me, cant see me shaving it down much more on automatic gears :(

oaw4nl.jpg

Soldato
OP
Please only post screenshots if you manage to beat the current target time, it means we can keep track of who is leading. By all means, post your times but leave the screenshots for when you do beat the target time, cheers. Current Target Time is: 59.285 and this challenge will end at 22:26 tonight. Keep shaving that time down lads.

I think the OP should make a section in the first post to put the current Trial details in. Easier to find the new trial.

Done :)

I've also added a section showing who won which time trial and will keep it updated as and when.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
I just can't seem to crack this, it's doing my head in. I'm attacking the kerbs as that's where I seem to gain most of my time, but it's still not enough.

Soldato
God this is tough i managed 59.680:p its just that last corner where im losing time:mad:

Im chasing Silost_1450 ghost car i am so close :)

Last edited:
Soldato
OP

spookywillow, you had the fastest time @ 59.285, please pick a new car, track and time. When you set the time, can you just drive two laps and set to set the time, please ? I don't want someone who set's the time to go all out to get the world record which no-one can beat, i'll update the rules in the OP to reflect this. I've also updated the OP to show you as the Time Trial 2 winner.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom