• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Drivers

Soldato
Hi all,

I'm just wondering if it's worthwhile updating my graphics drivers? I haven't done it for about 2years now. I'm not experiencing any problems but I'm just wondering if there's anything to gain by doing it?

The card is a Asus V9570 TD FX5700 256MB and I've no idea what the current drivers are...

As you may of guessed I'd need a bit of instruction on how to do it please as I haven't done it for years :p

Cheers ;)

Soldato
The newer drivers probably dont have much updates for that old card.
However the newer drivers may have updates for some games (bug fixes etc).
So if you are having problems update the drivers, otherwise stay with what you are using.

You should be able to check the driver revision in th graphics control panel.

To get the drivers just go to Nvidias home page & download them. Remove old drivers & then install new ones.

Man of Honour
As above really.. they would have stopped 'tweaking' your model card some time ago :p

I'd update anyway though as you may gain some fps here and there on newer games.

Back
Top Bottom