Poll: ** DRONES: WHO HAS ONE, WHO WANTS ONE? **

Do you own or a drone or would you buy one?

• Yes I already own a drone (Post up some images/videos)

Votes: 40 13.0%
  • I am considering buying a drone

Votes: 115 37.5%
  • Drones do not interest me

Votes: 152 49.5%

• Total voters
OcUK Staff
Hi there

Drones are becoming the latest hype, I am seeing more and more of them, friends buying etc. and our sister company www.caseking.de are actually selling 100's of them.

So my question is who here has a Drone? Who is considering buying a Drone and if so which ones have you being looking at? If linking to drones please link to them only on manufacturer sites and not other webshops.

I find the DJI seem to be rather amazing as are very high quality with incredible cameras and software, check them out:
http://www.dji.com/showcase/17781
http://www.dji.com/

What do you guys think of the DJI drones?

Aod

Aod

Soldato
I think drones are fascinating, but if I were to get one, I'd buy the parts individually from Hong Kong and assemble it myself, not buy a pre-built one :)

Caporegime
As an avid R/C vehicle enthusiast I've been considering a drone/quad/hexcoptor for a while. Those DJI look pretty well engineered, but I'd much rather a kit that I have to build for myself.

Caporegime
DJI are amazing drones and i think account for 60% of all drones sold for good reason.

Incredbily easy to fly.

Stunning camera quality on them for the size.

I bought my spare batteries from caseking i think, great conversion rate atm.

I read somewhere there are two types of DJI drone owners

People who have a drone which can take pictures and people who have a top end camera which can fly.

Personally id agree with that sentiment.

I must admit i am loving the new perspective my drone is giving me about the area i live in.

Had 28 flights so far and only owned it for 2 weeks.

Caporegime
The beauty of the DJI is that everything just works out of the box and FPV is built in.

You could build your own but difficult to get something with the same features as the DJI one for any less money plus then you might have compatibility issues etc.

Soldato
DJI are amazing drones and i think account for 60% of all drones sold for good reason.

Incredbily easy to fly.

Stunning camera quality on them for the size.

I bought my spare batteries from caseking i think, great conversion rate atm.

I read somewhere there are two types of DJI drone owners

People who have a drone which can take pictures and people who have a top end camera which can fly.

Personally id agree with that sentiment.

I must admit i am loving the new perspective my drone is giving me about the area i live in.

Had 28 flights so far and only owned it for 2 weeks.

What he said!

P3P here and love it !!

Underboss
My next door neighbour sunbathing nude can be seen from my window, until she moves or the windows get bricked up I have no need of a drone.

;)

Man of Honour
I want one, but extremely portable with a good camera. Small enough to fit in a hiking back with normal hiking stuff. And uses phone as fpv.

Don
I've got the DJI Inspire 1 with an extra controller for mate to do all the photography.

Lovely bit of kit which takes stunningly easy and beautiful films and stills, however, shame it's sat in my wardrobe for over a month just never seem to find any time to use it....:p

here was the first vid i took, however since found out i was rather naughty flying where I did so have kerbed my evil lawbreaking ways

Back
Top Bottom