dropped from google... what the hell?

Soldato
i've got a fansite dedicated to the japanese singer/songwriter YUI at www.yui-fan.com

yesterday the site was finally indexed by google and displayed fine - showing the sites title and description when related search terms were entered into google.

i have changed nothing since yesterday, but when i tried searching today the site had dissappeared from the results, and when i enter the sites URL into googles search bar the site shows up, but with the following description...

Warning: pparse(./../mkportal/conf_mk.php) [function.pparse ...
mkportal/conf_mk.php) [function.pparse]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/seek/public_html/yui/forums/includes/template.php on line ...
www.yui-fan.com/ - 2k - Cached - Similar pages
i havn't changed a thing, so what the hell would cause this?

any idea's what i should do?

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Code:
This is G o o g l e's cache of [url]http://www.yui-fan.com/[/url] as retrieved on 13 Feb 2007 18:55:09 GMT.
Odd - perhaps you were working on the site at the time, etc, and Google couldn't get to it?

It'll sort itself soon, don't worry :)

Associate
it happens dude. try not to worry.

Recently a no'1 ranking site turning £1million internet sales dropped off the face of Google Index. (nothing to do with me :) )

3 days later it reappeared, back at no'1 ... and the money began churning again.

Needless to say questions were being asked down the line.

But in the end, it's Google .. and everyone has to toe in and get through it.

Associate
Is it a new site?

We had the same with our site when it was first indexed. Appeared with good rankings then dropped off the face of the earth :(

A few weeks later it started reappearing and now we have overr 17000 listings in the big G

Aaron

Soldato
OP
Helium_Junkie said:
On the plus side... hot chick fan site! \o/ :D
i can assure you i am only interested in her music... :o

yui-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom