drove a lovely z4 coupe 3.0si at the weekend...

Soldato
It was fantastic to be honest!

But is is wrong that it left me feeling a bit cold, and I was very happy to get in the mx5 for the trip home! I fear something very strange is happening to me!!:p

Soldato
OP
lol, don't get me wrong it was a lovely place to be, and I'm glad I have access to the other half's car for times when I need sensible transportation!

It was just all a bit too easy and I didn't feel like I was anywhere near as much a part of what was going on!

I'm not suggesting its a better car in any way (the mx5) but its a much purer experience and one I'm getting rather fond of!

Soldato
OP
I'm not suggesting its a bad car, it was lovely. I was set on a z4c or a s2k next year, but then just decided id be happier taking the 5 to the track, and I do like messing with cars which the 5 is perfect for!

I'm just a bit worried about myself, next I'll be growing a beard and living in the garage with my haynes manual! lol.

Soldato
OP
I had exactly the same a couple of years ago when I tried a roadster Z4 3ltr. Yes the Z4 was better in pretty much every quantifiable way, but it was still less fun.
Make the most of the MX5 whilst you don't need a third seat.

glad some don't think I'm nuts! don't think I'll need a third seat for a while, and I'll try my best to keep it in the garage when I do!

Back
Top Bottom