Dual Reserator Loop?

Associate
I have a reserator 1 plus and was thinking about buying another one to run 2 loops. One for vga cooling and the other for cpu cooling.

Just want to know what other people think.

Justin

Soldato
It might be better to swap out your resterators for a loop with 120.2 or 120.3 rad on it and then mod the fans to 7v to reduce the noise - more flexibility, better cooling and probably easier to work with.

Caporegime
Would it not just be a whole lot cheaper and almost as effective to just add a GFX block to your existing loop? You're not going to see huge gains on your GFX clock with a seperate loop, you're better off either using a water block in your existing loop or using a zalman/arctic cooler.

Associate
I bought 2 and joined them together :)

DSC00133.jpg

DSC00131.jpg

DSC00123.jpg

Associate
OP
Minstadave said:
Would it not just be a whole lot cheaper and almost as effective to just add a GFX block to your existing loop? You're not going to see huge gains on your GFX clock with a seperate loop, you're better off either using a water block in your existing loop or using a zalman/arctic cooler.

I already have a vga block in the loop, just fancied spending abit of cash, I wasnt going to pay another £190 ish for another one. Was thinkin about getting some more ram, Other than my 2GB Geil value to clock my 4400 more. Can only get 2.5GHz stable.Running at 2.4GHz,10x multi 333 divider and 240 HTT. Maybe some G.skill HZ?

But running two should lower temps abit id i were clocking more.

I bought 2 and joined them together

I remember when you posted the thread. I did want to do that just the hassle of getting a new pump. How are your temps with 2?

Justin

Associate
GAMEfreak said:
lol hardly portable is it? * thinks about putting one in a shuttle*

lol would love to see you take THAT to a Lan party hehe.

Isn't exactly massive. You could put it into any computer you liked - as it's external :rolleyes:

As far as Lan's go i took it to I26 and i guess it'll be joining me at I27 also, so if you're THAT keen on seeing it at a lan, there's your opportunity.

Back
Top Bottom