Ducky One 2 SF

Associate
Ah that sucks, I till haven't heard anything about the Mini SF or Mini Mecha but I'll post here as soon as I know, sometimes its worth reaching out to the companies but I'm not sure how interactive Ducky are with the community

Associate
Sorry to be a pain @The Ducky Maestro but do you know if and when we will get the Ducky One 2 Mini Mecha, I wanted an SF but would rather wait and get the aluminium Mini Mecha but I can't find anything about it online that points towards a release date. I know the YotP got pushed back and wondered if that maybe affecting the release of the Mecha.

Associate
Sorry to be a pain @The Ducky Maestro but do you know if and when we will get the Ducky One 2 Mini Mecha, I wanted an SF but would rather wait and get the aluminium Mini Mecha but I can't find anything about it online that points towards a release date. I know the YotP got pushed back and wondered if that maybe affecting the release of the Mecha.
No probs, Yes the YOTP has been pushed back :( and the One 2 Mini Mecha is currently still being tested so we don't have a release date, but my guess would be around early Jan next year.

Associate
Sorry man only what The Ducky Maestro said which is early January, I can wait and gives me something to look forward to in January but there are so many cool keyboards to tempt me.

Back
Top Bottom