Ducky One2 SF - Firmware can't be updated?

Associate
Afternoon,

Weird one but hoping others with this board have updated firmware and might be able to advise if I have this wrong.

I have grabbed their v1.07 firmware for the keyboard, right version and double checked via the product code.

The instructions for the firmware were as follows:

Disconnect keyboard.
Start firmware updater (tried with and without admin)
Hold D on keyboard.
Plug in keyboard whilst holding D.
Press start on firmware updater.

The issue is it's a greyed out OK button and will not activate the start button and nothing can be selected.

I have tried the usual of removing all keyboard drivers from Windows, tried two other machines the board has never been on etc, tried the trick of holding the mini combo of D + L etc. I just can't get this firmware to update.

Are there any owners on here have done a firmware update for this and can advise? My board is v1.01 according to device manager, work has thrown Mac books at use and the board has issues with it but noticed the new firmware has Mac fixes.

Thanks for any advice you can give.

In the end its gone back to Ducky RMA for them to look into the issue. Been 2 weeks so far so hoping it comes back shortly.

If anyone else is in the same boat, just go to [email protected] direct, seems to be the quickest option, they got back to me in 2 days.

Back
Top Bottom