Ducky Shine 4

Associate
Will OCUK be getting these anytime soon? I see reviews of retail boards are floating about so I'm guessing ETA isn't too far away?

Is anyone planning on getting one? I'd like a TKL but I'm guessing that will be even longer away...

Soldato
Even though I have only just had a shine 3 tkl (which I love), I think I may get a full size shine 4 too. Wish there was more info on these. Especially as some people have got their hands on them already ( possibly review samples?)

Soldato
Another thread about this.

As soon as we know you will know :)

we have every intention of continuing with Ducky I don't see the shine 4 landing before Christmas however.

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
they have the best keyboards on the market, their price point is perfect.

its £10 more than their last board and includes loads more features.

Soldato
I could be wrong but it looks like both the Logitech G910 and Corsair K95 RGB have more features (and more keys) for roughly the same price?

I just bought a Ducky Zero because I couldn't care less about backlighting. These Ducky Shine 4s are double the price...do they offer anything more aside from the LEDs? :/

Last edited:

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
and you have used how many other mechanical boards to base this on?

as I mentioned to you in the deal thread, the majestouch boards are good but don't included as many features as Ducky Shine boards.

Associate
Correct, but how many features do you need in a keyboard? I have used steelseries, filco, corsair and ducky but went with the filco despite ducky being the "trendy" brand. I just went with what felt best for me.

Filco boards are built to last, I have recommended them to a lot of people and the ones who bought them agreed with me =).

Back
Top Bottom