EA games

Soldato
Is this a bad games company i see a lot of negative feed back about them lately, my mate works for them and im always arguing about there games output,, new one is this Def Jam icon, game, another gangbanging game i told him not unimpressed,, still hes a good bloke:)

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Man of Honour
blueshift said:
Is this a bd games compay i see a lot of negative feed back about them lately, my mate works for them and im always arguing about there games output,, new one is this Def Jam icon, game, another gangbanging game i told him not unimpressed,, still hes a good bloke:)

:/

Soldato
EA are pretty bad IMO they should probably go away, it's the best for all of us

the only thing the seem to bring out are Sports game sequels and sequels in general.

Think Ubisoft have overtaken them and are now the biggest games company in the world.

Associate
Will_3rd said:
Think Ubisoft have overtaken them and are now the biggest games company in the world.
Er... I'd be very, very surprised if Ubisoft were anywhere near them. And the only reason they release so many sequels is because so many people continually buy them - look at the top ten selling games of last year and see how many are EA games.
As it is, I don't tend to buy many EA games but I can't criticise them for delivering what the mass public obviously wants.

Back
Top Bottom