EAFC 25

I really am struggling with teams that get a ball with their CAM, their ST(s) makes a run and it’s just a simple through ball as my cbs part… it’s so simple. Every game.
It was exactly the same for me until I used the tactics that I posted earlier. My CDMs prevent those type of through balls 9/10

It was exactly the same for me until I used the tactics that I posted earlier. My CDMs prevent those type of through balls 9/10

I have Araujo, SBC Varane and Kounde so a decent back line. I’ll try your tactics. I have 850k sitting there after the WL, just don’t know what to buy!

Last edited:
I have Araujo, SBC Varane and Kounde so a decent back line. I’ll try your tactics. I have 850k sitting there after the WL, just don’t know what to buy!
I pretty much never spend any coins as I know the minute I buy somebody, their price will crash and I'll be massively out of pocket!

I really am struggling with teams that get a ball with their CAM, their ST(s) makes a run and it’s just a simple through ball as my cbs part… it’s so simple. Every game.

I've been using 4-3-3 (4) to great effect for this very reason, but I'm also using off the ball runs and swerving through balls

Send your tactics code please mate. I’ve also been using that formation

I use fullbacks with defend
centre backs as defenders
midfielders as holding or box to box (your choice)
Cam as shadow striker
both wingers as inside forwards and the striker is personal preference, I personally find target man and false 9 (Morientes, Gomez, Griezmann) types the most unorthodox for opponents to have to deal with, but I've been using Sasic as my starting striker with Advanced forward to go 15-0

And my style is balance and with a 70 line (drop to 50) if they get in behind too easily.

I'm also potentially switching to 4-2-4 as I've been cooking with it, in drafts and rivals, way more options to abuse through balls if you have De Bruyne level player in midfield.

I'll be in trouble if they nerf the trivela shot though, I abuse that far too much atm after abusing fake shot mechanics (ball role fake shot)

Last edited:
Yeah I was one win away from Div 1 last night and then I tried a Co op match which went down as a loss thanks to the stupid bug, and then the 2 solo matches I played afterwards went down as defeats thanks to my Internet being flaky!

1 win away from Div 2. Div 3 has been the easiest league since starting, don’t think it’s me getting better, just the opposition not being great.

Packed Bonmati from rivals rewards, tradeable, just about made it worth it. Not sure how I’ll manage with the rivals demands, rush objectives and WL with COD being out tomorrow.

Last edited:
Went back to the drawing board, set up a balanced team using 4231 wide. Went Div3 to Div2 and was pretty comfortable in the majority of games, almost in Div1 now. The trick has been Aggressive pressing and Counter on build up.

Back
Top Bottom