Eagle Flight

Soldato
Anyone tried this?

It sounds great (flying as an eagle) as long as you don't get motion sickness etc. A couple of the reviewers said it worked fine but has anyone played it yet?

Soldato
You'll need your VR legs, the turning system they went with is quite challenging. I don't give many negative reviews, despite praising the game in many of it's aspects, I couldn't look beyond the head movement for turning, it's smooth turning done worse.

The game looks amazing though, and if you can hack it gliding around is a great experience. The driven narrative is another standout, it's a polish totally above as you'd expect from Ubisoft.

Goes mega cheap in the sale.

Soldato
OP
You'll need your VR legs, the turning system they went with is quite challenging. I don't give many negative reviews, despite praising the game in many of it's aspects, I couldn't look beyond the head movement for turning, it's smooth turning done worse.

The game looks amazing though, and if you can hack it gliding around is a great experience. The driven narrative is another standout, it's a polish totally above as you'd expect from Ubisoft.

Goes mega cheap in the sale.

Brilliant, thanks for that, I'll get it, the flying sounds good.

Soldato
OP
Ok I bought it but I see what you mean about your VR legs. It is giving me a bit of motion sickness, although I was handed when I tried it. Hopefully it is not as bad while sober!

Back
Top Bottom