Earthquake in Japan....9.0...ouch!

Soldato
It's going to be very interesting how the most advanced nation on earth which has been very prepared for earthquakes are dealing with a really huge massive quake :(

FTM

FTM

Soldato
the helicopter footage is amazing but also terrible

youe see this wave and its just spreading out across the farmland, then you realise in the distance theirs a highway with moving traffic on it...thankfully when I was watching it ran up against an embankment but it will find a way through...and then you look closer and theres boats and cars and bits of house all flowing along

Soldato
Omg that's bad
Hope there is not a huge loss of life
There was talk of a big one after the 1st on Tuesday
Crazy stuff

Soldato
This is going to be one of those where the death toll is just going to grow and grow and grow :(
Civilised or 3rd world country it doesn't matter this scale of damage isn't recovered from for a generation. My thoughts to the people of North East Japan.

Soldato
Civilised or 3rd world country it doesn't matter this scale of damage isn't recovered from for a generation. My thoughts to the people of North East Japan.

You'd be suprised, i bet they will be largely recovered within a couple of years. The Japanese are very resilitant people

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom