Easter Photoshop competition with prizes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tea Drinker
Don
Dear fellow OCUKers,

About time for a competition, simple rules, if it makes the mod team smile more than the others it's a winner. Nothing complicated. Forum rules apply about images and swearing etc.

Everyone is able to submit once however prizes will only be awarded to anyone eligible for free OCUK postage.

Must be Easter themed.

All prizes supplied by OCUK
  • 1st place - LG 32GK850F 32" 2560X1440 VA FREESYNC 2 HDR 144HZ 1MS WIDESCREEN LED MONITOR (link)
  • 2nd place - OFFICIAL OVERCLOCKERS UK EXTREME GAMING MUG XL (link) & OCUK MEGA MAT XXL PREMIUM ELITE TACTICAL GAMING SURFACE (link)
  • 3rd place - OFFICIAL OVERCLOCKERS UK EXTREME GAMING MUG XL (link)

Happy Easter in advance here's the base image, do your worse.

Closing 23:59 on Friday 19th April 2019.

G8gBCKS.jpg

If you need it, there's a transparent background png version here thanks to @Hutchy

Most important rule is it's about fun. Any bickering is automatic disqualification, name change and thread ban.

Associate
pnKHCfttj

Last edited:
Soldato
The lack of entries so far suggests that a) some people are taking this REALLY seriously, and b) some people have a life on a Friday night.

Exactly. I could photoshop him into something that looks more real than Infinity Wars but what would be the point, it wouldn't raise a smile. I sadly couldn't think of anything remotely funny but I will try when it's not a Friday. :D

Soldato
Ive gone for a traditional Easter message of Jesus so I give you....

8 Pack Jesus "Ryzen" (Risen) from the zip with a Ryzen chip

Side note I've added an "Easter egg" for the forum old boys to prove the legitimacy of this miracle

q8Kwc8C.jpg

May amend may not but this will do for now

Last edited:

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Gentlemen, apologies in advance, but please step aside!

G8gBCKS.jpg

Only the revenue earner in the company can wear such a belt after all, whilst carrying an 8 pack.

Last edited:
Soldato
Ive gone for a traditional Easter message of Jesus so I give you....

8 Pack Jesus "Ryzen" (Risen) from the zip with a Ryzen chip

Side note I've added an "Easter egg" for the forum old boys to prove the legitimacy of this miracle

q8Kwc8C.jpg

May amend may not but this will do for now

Winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom