EBC redstuff pads

Ev0

Ev0

Soldato
Anyone got or used EBC Redstuff pads on the road, are they any good or are they really a track only pad?

Yellow stuff over Greenstuff then (the latest version as I think the old ones weren't supposed to be great?)?

Gibbo said:
I put yellow stuff on the BMW. On the road the car stops fine, but after a lap on the track they stopped real good and I never had any fade at all and I really was braking a lot and they lasted the day and I see no issues with them now. :)

Nice, will have to look into those :)

The pagids are awesome pads, with the price to match :)

Mostly will be for road use but probably a track day or two as well.

Yeah got a feeling they are a little too "heavy weight" for my car so think I'll try greens first.

Pagid blues would be loverly, £100 more than the greens though so will try the cheaper ones first.

Looks like only reds and greens available for the Clio lol.

Not due to be changed anytime soon (pads last changed october) but am just thinking ahead.

Wonder if the other half will notice the 1 infront of the price if I bought the Pagid Blues :) 150-ish squid

L1J said:
Have you thought of using Ferodo DS2500 Pads?

Yup they are the other pad in the running. Had initially heard stories of them squealing like a piggy, but have since heard from a lot of people that they aren't that bad.

Also a pad that doesn't cake my already filthy wheels in even more dust is a bonus :)

Back
Top Bottom