Eclipse Internet

Soldato
Mine was capped at 2meg for the entire 10 days, but now i get constant 800kb/s from usenet at night, drops to around 550-700 during the day tho.

Cant moan i guess, better than dialup!

Soldato
i am on the option 4,just out of the 10 day training period,tbh atm it is pants(for me anyway)line atm is 2.8 and i am struggling to get over 100k dl
certainly not woth the price,will be downgrading pretty soon to a cheeper package and then see if my speed and synching problems get better over the next few months.if not then i am off to another isp.
although apparently eclipse is having issues with their network :(

Associate
I am currently synched at the full 8mbit, and at this very moment am getting:

Your current bandwidth reading is:
6.45 Mbps
which means you can download at 826.03 KB/sec. from our servers.

I am on the EVO4 package, i seem to be one of the lucky ones as this is only my 3rd day with eclipse and have allready seen decent speeds :)

Last edited:
Associate
Eclipse Evo Option 2 here... Good ISP, been with them for 3 years now. I've had mixed results with DSL Max in terms of speed, but this is more down to contention on BT's network as opposed to Eclipse. Just depends on how busy the Virtual Path is (connecting the exchange to BT's BRAS server). :rolleyes:

Soldato
ANDARIAL said:
i am on the option 4,just out of the 10 day training period,tbh atm it is pants(for me anyway)line atm is 2.8 and i am struggling to get over 100k dl
certainly not woth the price,will be downgrading pretty soon to a cheeper package and then see if my speed and synching problems get better over the next few months.if not then i am off to another isp.
although apparently eclipse is having issues with their network :(

Ive had similar issues until i sent them a support ticket on wednesday and by magic things got better,problems i was having was constantly having to refresh web pages and highly erratic line speeds.
Things are much better now but not perfect and i was happier with flex 2000 im just gonna hang in and see if things improve anymore..........

Soldato
well i have just got my confirmation of regrading down to evo option 1,as there is now way i was gonna give them nearly £30 pm for the speeds i am currently getting :(
have also opened a support ticket,will have to see if this does any good,if so will probally regrade back up to option 4,need the extra gb you see ;)

Back
Top Bottom