Ed China leaving Wheeler dealers :(

Caporegime
OP
I hate the American shows where they do something then you have someone sitting on a chair in front of a camera talking about what just happened. Which was likely weeks or months ago in reality. How some of these people have a functioning business with all the stoppages and the director yelling 'cut!' All the time I don't know.

Caporegime
OP
But equally, when Mike is buying a car.. Seller wants £10k. Most people would offer what, £8.5 or something? Mike offers 5. Does seem to work though!
I've always felt pretty sure the actual price was agreed before hand then vajazzled up on camera to look like Mike got a good deal.

Caporegime
OP
Wonder if they realised from the backlash to Ed leaving that people were watching the show for the mechanical side and not Mike so they readjusted.
I've noticed Mike isn't quite so hands on as he has been before too. He used to do some of the work himself but hardly does any these days.

Caporegime
OP
I'm also of the belief that Mike didn't like Ed being more popular with the viewers as he thought it was his show so probably lobbied behind the scenes to drop Ed. He always comes across a bit like that, likes being the centre of attention.

Back
Top Bottom