EGX 2017

Soldato
I'm going on the Sunday, would love to have done 2 days but work gets in the way.

Slowly building a list of what to play.

Assassins creed origins Xbox one X.
Player unkowns Battle grounds, Hopefully Xbox Build.
Forza 7
Strange Brigade.

then probably PUBG again.

Soldato
I'll be going on the Thursday, hoping it will be the quietest of all the days. Usually go on Friday as its become a bit of a tradition for me and a few friends but I must admit, I find my interest has been dropping off the last year or so. Its the retro section that gets my attention the most, always fun playing Mario Kart 64 and Street Fighter II with randomers but its still cool to see whats new and coming out!

Soldato
Will be missing it this year, for the first time ever since it started back 2002 (i think) Think I'm done with gaming expo's now apart from the odd retro gaming one.

Associate
Will be missing it this year, for the first time ever since it started back 2002 (i think) Think I'm done with gaming expo's now apart from the odd retro gaming one.

any links to any Retro ones?

i am tempted to drive up for the Sunday but will probably give it a miss

Soldato
The smell of body spray on stale sweat and dirty clothes was as pungent as it was in previous years.
Some great stuff on the show floor this year though after last year's disappointing show.

Soldato
Nobody going to this to play with the X1X?

I played AC Origins on the One X, Watched people play Forza 7 as the queues were crazy long, AC looked really nice, great draw distance and ran really smooth on the One X XDk machine, Not so good on the Pc version on the Ubisoft stand.

Forza 7 looks amazing, 4k 60fps really does show of how good games can look on this machine, They had the One X console in glass cabinets for people to look at, and it's pretty small which is very impressive considering how much is inside.

Also played PUBG which was running on Pc but was the specific Xbox build so had all the menus designed for Xbox pad, this also looked good, the sound was fantastic as you could hear firefights in the distance, see pretty far ahead, and looting was fairly simple, Cant wait to sink some time into this one.

Not sure I'll go again though, it was so much busier than the days in London and some queues were insane, the queue for Sea of thieves was 4/5 hours long for a 30min play.

Soldato
The smell of body spray on stale sweat and dirty clothes was as pungent as it was in previous years.
Some great stuff on the show floor this year though after last year's disappointing show.

haha so true! I was looking at some of the retro games for sale and some guy pushed in next to me, I was nearly sick, how can people not realise they smell so bad?!

Was it just me who noticed there were tonnes of cross dressers / trannies this year?! No I'm not talking about the cosplay. :D

Soldato
haha so true! I was looking at some of the retro games for sale and some guy pushed in next to me, I was nearly sick, how can people not realise they smell so bad?!

Was it just me who noticed there were tonnes of cross dressers / trannies this year?! No I'm not talking about the cosplay. :D

No, I noticed them too..each to their own :)

Soldato
Also played PUBG which was running on Pc but was the specific Xbox build so had all the menus designed for Xbox pad, this also looked good, the sound was fantastic as you could hear firefights in the distance, see pretty far ahead, and looting was fairly simple, Cant wait to sink some time into this one.
You just rocketed my mad hype-o-meter..

Back
Top Bottom