Egypt vs Israel

Caporegime
Survey data for other countries tell us little more than that people are generally either uninformed or misinformed about the conflict and the region.

Like you.

How did you come to that assertion?

Ive said two things in this thread, One was simply about the taking of land and the other saying the media spins things in the US quite a bit (albeit implied).

So enlighten me with your fantastic reasoning?

Caporegime
Both statements suggested either a lack of understanding or a misunderstanding of the conflict.

In the former case you demonstrated a woeful misunderstanding of historical events — Israel did not 'steal' land from Egypt in the Six-Day War; we do not generally refer to land conquered in armed conflicts as being 'stolen'; to suggest that the recent attacks on the Israeli Embassy in Egypt would be linked to that 'theft' of the land is absurd.

In the latter, your blanket claim that "people are caring less and less for Israel" is patently false in the case of Israel's most important ally, the United States — where the opposite is in fact true — and is otherwise a fairly meaningless observation. Argumentum ad populum and all that.

I did not say they stole anything and i am not agreeing with the quoted poster, if anything i was disagreeing, even if it wasn't as direct as people like to be.

Secondly i specifically said Non-Americans at the end, albeit i probably should have made it more obvious.

Maybe if you go attack other posters, you will have more success.

I shall not waste my time refuting non-issues.

Caporegime
Apologies, I thought it was you who made the initial comment about Israel "stealing" land in the Six-Day War. That should have been evident in my post.

I shall redirect my disapproval on that point to Mucky_Pup.

Either way we shall see in the coming years how this region pans out, its not like i don't care for Jews or anything, i am simply highly disapproving of the administrations (Zionists in general) that have ruled Israel with a rather nasty fist, even if they are in a hotzone, there's no need for certain issues in the area.

Back
Top Bottom