Ek Predator 240 problem

Associate
OP
Apologies for the double post, I'm just looking for an update.It has been almost two weeks since Ek said they were refunding me. I waited a week before looking for an update as to why I had not received one yet, to which I still have not had a response.

Almost two weeks later and I still have no word as to why I still have not received my refund.

Apologies if I come off as impatient but I am over a month without a video card at this stage and purchasing one while I wait is not an option as I had household expenses of in excess of one thousand euro this month, I was lucky to even be able to buy the replacement motherboard and os.

I would really like to get this all wrapped up if it's not too much trouble :(

Associate
OP
Totally understandable. I sent my email on Friday but since it was probably already late due to the time zone difference Peter might not have got it until he was out for the weekend. Yesterday was an holiday day in Slovenia so I expect some news today.

Sorry for this long and painful process :(

Thanks again Luc , keep me posted with his response please :)

Associate
OP
As expected I just received a reply from Peter. Your refund is only a signature away from our CEO. He was on a sick leave for the last days but he should be back at work tomorrow (Wednesday) so there's a good chance everything will be sort out tomorrow or so.

Hi Luc Yes I got a confirmation of refund this morning and received my refund by afternoon so happy days and many thanks :D

I just ordered a new card from ocuk :cool:

Associate
OP
Sorry to necro this but, this morning when I booted I could hear that water injection noise again just as the last one was prior to failure. So I stripped my system down removed the predator unit, checked the water level which was just a tad low. I topped it up and bled the system. I examined the block and see no water stains where there was the last time, I tweaked the hex screws on the block just to ensure they were hand tight. Everything seems back to normal. Is it normal for this to happen? This is how my rev 1 behaved after its first few months of operation. Surely if there was any form of leak it would stain the block just as the other had right? I'm just being extra cautious here, anything I should check for that I already haven't?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom