** EK WATER BLOCKS GTX 980 BLOCKS & OCUK TECH LABS CARD AVAILABLE TO PRE ORDER **

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
there is now stock of 980 blocks from EK

we have more on the way but this current stock is limited to the following

10 copper plexi
13 copper acetal
12 nickel acetal
12 nickel plexi
5 nickel plexi csq
22 backplate [black]

Associate
AAAGAAGAHAHAHHH bangs head on table! Too late only 1 nickel left and I need 2. You guys are too quick. Placed my order anyway so I should have nabbed the last one. That is unless the entire order needs to be in to allocate stock across.

Associate
Anyone got some results with these blocks yet? my 980s don't seem to get hot enough to really need it but I have a 360mm rad and pump left over from an old build...

Associate
Last edited:
Associate
Anyone know if the EK Water Blocks EK-FC980 GTX - Acetal http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=WC-652-EK&groupid=962&catid=1520&subcat=2885 are compatible with the backplates that already fitted to the EVGA 980 reference design cards?

If you read the product description it says it does.

"Screw-in brass standoffs are pre-installed and allow for safe, painless installation procedure. Block is mounted with enclosed M2.5 DIN7985 screws and allows for re-use of the original NVIDIA backplate."

Associate
If you read the product description it says it does.

"Screw-in brass standoffs are pre-installed and allow for safe, painless installation procedure. Block is mounted with enclosed M2.5 DIN7985 screws and allows for re-use of the original NVIDIA backplate."

Yeah I read that after I had posted. I have now ordered my EK Waterblock to use with the original backplate. Saved me £20 or so.

V. nice :)

Back
Top Bottom