EKWB Problems

Associate
Had to order direct 3 parts that ocuk don't stock, all showed as in stock but had an email saying order was on hold as 1 part was missing, waited 3 days for that part to be restocked only to be told that my order was still on hold as 1 of the other parts had become out of stock !
Anybody else had this?
What a bunch of muppets they are, will teach me to not get them from ocuk lol

Gangster
OcUK Staff
Hi,

EK have recently expanded so things are still trying to get back to normal. They used to be able to stock manage easily but they are using new software so it will take time for them to use it efficiently.

At OcUk we try and stock as much EK as possible and things are only not available if they did not sell well for us.

Soldato
Had to order direct 3 parts that ocuk don't stock, all showed as in stock but had an email saying order was on hold as 1 part was missing, waited 3 days for that part to be restocked only to be told that my order was still on hold as 1 of the other parts had become out of stock !
Anybody else had this?
What a bunch of muppets they are, will teach me to not get them from ocuk lol

I had exactly that on about €450 of stuff, in the end I cancelled it and ordered from OCUK avoiding the hassle.

Stupidly seems like they don't allocate or pick anything unless it's all in stock, stupid really.

Soldato
Yes that is bad if they were actually in stock when you ordered. I can imagine that they are not that easy to get hold of now.

Just to add though this happened to me about August last year so I'm not sure it's a 'new problem'...

Hope you get it sorted though buddy!

Back
Top Bottom