Electric Air Dusters?

Associate
I got a compucleaner xpert last month and wish I’d bought something like this years ago. I am genuinely impressed with this thing. It’s not cheap but I don’t regret it for one second. This is coming from someone who grudges buying a single can of air duster.

My rig is the oldest in the house and after using this thing looks brand new again. I also used it on my old faithful Nakamichi amp as I’d noticed it was getting a tad warm at the back. The heat sink on it is huge and difficult to clean through. This thing surprisingly managed to completely clean it out. It is far more powerful than any can of air duster and you also don’t have to be mindful of burst length, depleting pressure, freezing hands, liquid from nozzle etc etc

I can’t recommend one of these things enough. Word of warning though...wear glasses and don’t use it right after the wife has just hoovered as there is fall out of more than one type.

Associate
Just got one yesterday as fed up buying cans, absolutely blows the cans out of the water, pun intended. Wish I'd bought one of these years ago, amount of dust I blew out of a few rads was uncannny. Seriously impressed! (Compucleaner 500w)

Back
Top Bottom