Electric Remote Controlled Blinds

Soldato
Hello,
I moved into my flat about 2 and a half years ago and had the lounge semi-converted into a home cinema room with projector, surround sound and screen etc the screen sits in the recess of bay set of 4 velux windows. Also to the left of the sitting position is the balcony door with a large window.

I installed a set of big black blackout curtains behind the projector screen in the bay about 1.5 feet from the windows and a set of blackout curtains to cover the balcony door. It works ok but if I have any windows open being in a coastal town completely exposed to the sea I get a fair breeze which means the curtains flap around despite being big and heavy, luckily the the PJ screen is weighted and tensioned so it might move occasionally but not enough to bother me.

I've decided to tidy it up a bit get back the extra bit of space in the bay as well as make it lazy proof and have it remote controlled. Ideally with 4 blinds for each of the bay windows and then a seperate one for the balcony door window. Does anyone have any experience or recommendations of makes/companies etc? I'm a very average DIY'er but do have a friend who could install for a good price but i'm not entirely against having a company come in and measure up perfectly to do it.

Any help appreciated. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom