Elephant Bonus Accelerator

amx

amx

Associate
I had two years off them, and new insurerer accepted them fine.
Renewal notice just says how many ncb you have and doesn't indicate how long it took to achieve them.

Associate
OP
Thanks all, i got mine sorted with elephant last night, quoted me about 1500 quid less than every other insurer, having bought my policy yesterday to start today, it expires on christmas eve, doh! :p

Associate
There is only one problem with getting these bonus years and that is when you come to get insurance online. I just got given one free year from direct line when I joined up. I never even knew about the offer until my renewal came through and said I had 2years no claims, when I thought i had 1, bonus I thought :D

Anyway on a lot of online insurance sites you cant put in that you have more years no claims than the number of years you have had your license :( i.e. I have 3years no claims and only had my license two years, but it wont let me put that in. It's annoying as you miss out on the online discounts then.

Associate
OP
Gixer said:
There is only one problem with getting these bonus years and that is when you come to get insurance online. I just got given one free year from direct line when I joined up. I never even knew about the offer until my renewal came through and said I had 2years no claims, when I thought i had 1, bonus I thought :D

Anyway on a lot of online insurance sites you cant put in that you have more years no claims than the number of years you have had your license :( i.e. I have 3years no claims and only had my license two years, but it wont let me put that in. It's annoying as you miss out on the online discounts then.

not a prob for me, had my license 2 years, this is my second attempt at gaining a years no claims, wish me luck :p

Back
Top Bottom