ELMB-SYNC Simultaneous FreeSync And Blur Reduction

Associate
Yes, this is quite a game changer. To be able to get all the benefits of both strobing the back-light motion clarity and the VRR smoothness. I'll definitely be picking one up in 2021.

Suspended
OP
LOL. is it that bad guys. Well then the wait seems a day or two - to loong :D
But the tech is amazing, even I dont do twitch shooter games, I surely likes as clean an image can be. So this is welcome.

And LG's nano IPS 27 seems interesting to. So many good things around the corner!

Suspended
OP
Ouch then this does not bode well :/
Btw, thanks for the headsup, then I surely better be looking at that LG Nano IPS, or something else. well there allways something else :)

Soldato
so much new tech on the horizon
Twisted Nematics garbage is anything but new.
And Vertical Alignment LCDs suffer from "black crush".
Instead of putting lipstick on a pig we should be moving toward things like OLED, or quantum dot LED display.
(inorganic quantum dots are more durable than organic LED materials)

A-TW polarizer IPS would be best thing before that.

Suspended
OP
Twisted Nematics garbage is anything but new.
And Vertical Alignment LCDs suffer from "black crush".
Instead of putting lipstick on a pig we should be moving toward things like OLED, or quantum dot LED display.
(inorganic quantum dots are more durable than organic LED materials)

A-TW polarizer IPS would be best thing before that.

Yeah I know, but they seems to be dressing those Pigs pretty well ..LOL!
The new TN panel with 240hz / 0.5 MS and wide colour gamut; and much much better viewing angle, seems like a hell of a well dressed pig to me ;)

We have to see about those slow VA panels tho, but atleast they should be faster then we have today.
Of course there is allways Mini/Micro LED. But we aint there yet are we!

Suspended
OP
WTF is up with ASUS. And we who was thinking - aah NOO it's years away. And they shock us like that ..LOL!
Well then, okey and thank you ASUS :D
But as I got the PG279Q recently and just frikking loves it. I cant go back to VA and that horrible pixel pitch. We need 32 IPS @ 4K :D

Permabanned
Just sad that 1440p is the one i hate when this comes to 4k though and 240hz displays it will be insane! VA is not bad when you 144hz strobe her she becomes quite the beauty no blur good blacks it only really bothered me with smearing and black crush but i rather have them than TN viewing angles or the grey silvery blacks from an ips.

Suspended
OP
Yeah that smearing is aweful on VA. Had the LG32GK850G, whom should be the fastest VA (pixel transitions) but it was unplayable. If it was as fast as this PG279Q and nice PPI, then I shouldent have any problem with it!
But ASUS will also release a 27 IPS with ELMB. Im wondering if that will finaly be the monitor that takes the PG279Q crown :D

Back
Top Bottom