Email Client

Soldato
So far on my Mac I been using the built in Mail, but a mate was saying he been told to get Thunderbird and i am trying to see what advantage is there over Thunderbird then Mail?

Soldato
I like Mail. It does everything most people (especially outside of a business environment) could want, and now it does exchange as well.

Is he one of these people that assumes that because an app came with the computer it must be terrible and should be replaced?

Soldato
OP
I Like Mail too I was just wondering if there was anything we were missing out on...

Reason I love mail is that use mobile me to have it all with my iphone with contact etc

Man of Honour
Just keep Mail. If it ain't broke don't fix it.

That's a fairly limiting attitude! But in this case it's pretty true, Mail is pretty good at what it does all told. I can't see an advantage in thunderbird unless you're an open source zealot, I mean it has nice features missing from mail but the reverse is also true.

Soldato
I'm happy with Mail apart from its obsession with creating garbage folders on my IMAP account. I told you that I don't want to use your ******* ToDo system!

Soldato
Rather than create a new thread I though I'd bring this back to life!

I want to create new folder which appears to be easy and I have done so but everything under "mailsboxes" is greyed out and I can't select them? I'm being thick I'm sure I am :(

Back
Top Bottom