Email settings

Soldato
I use my ntlworld email address as we're on Virgin at uni but when I'm at home we're on Sky broadband. My email receives messages through the ntlworld address fine when I'm at home but wont send them. When I was on Pipex at home I just changed it to the pipex outgoing mail server address but when I change it to the sky one (smtp.tools.sky.com) it doesnt work.

Is there a setting or something I can change to get it to work? I need my email and I cant be bothered logging into that webmail thing that deletes your sent messages after a few days or whatever.

Associate
I use my ntlworld email address as we're on Virgin at uni but when I'm at home we're on Sky broadband. My email receives messages through the ntlworld address fine when I'm at home but wont send them. When I was on Pipex at home I just changed it to the pipex outgoing mail server address but when I change it to the sky one (smtp.tools.sky.com) it doesnt work.

Is there a setting or something I can change to get it to work? I need my email and I cant be bothered logging into that webmail thing that deletes your sent messages after a few days or whatever.

See if this guide helps - http://www.skyuser.co.uk/forum/sky-email-portal-log/757-sky-email-setup-settings.html

Back
Top Bottom