Employment issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Hi Everyone!

This is already in GD, did not know about this section!

Long time lurker here, looking back now I should have sorted my account out ages ago and got posting, feel like a bit of a **** now for not doing so earlier.
Big fan of the project logs and GD!

I am looking for advise regarding my current job as I am in a bit of bother and running out of patience and sanity.

September 2012, I was hired as a Support technician for a web host and cloud provider, started off as a level 1 guy and by march 2013 I had been promoted to "quality manager" due to my experience in ITIL, no new contract was signed with this.

The company I am working for is tiny, there is me and 3/4 other people on a daily basis.
Now over the past couple of years as quality manager, I have got the company accredited in ISO 27001 and a number of other things, but also having my responsibilities added each and every week, I am now also doing a number of accountant related jobs weekly).

At the start of 2016, I was promised a christmas bonus (late already by that point, i have this in writing) and I was spoken to by the CEO to which he said I am underpaid and they are working to pay me more and backdate my pay for at least 1 year, this was all verbal.

We are now in June, the CEO has stepped down and is just the majority share holder now, the new CEO has never run a web host or cloud provider, I have not had a single pay review since my initial promotion in 2013, our accountant left due to disagreements with new CEO and I have picked up all his work minus the bookkeeping, with none of his wage coming my way.

I have also spoken to the CEO and my manager about all of this and just keep getting the promises of "its coming, its coming" etc etc and I am running out of patience and savings to keep my head out of the water, they know all of this but are insistent on not helping or rewarding.

The new CEO already has established to me that he is not a nice person, he has belittled me a number of times and called me a "big baby" within our team chats (i have proof of this), this has not been raised in to a complaint yet as I do not wish to shoot my self in the foot on the possibility that any of this money is actually coming to me.

I am already applying for other jobs, mainly so I can get a job offer to force them in to giving me what was promised or leave them and finally get the money I feel I should be paid for the level of work I am doing.

Just here asking for any friendly advise and tips/suggestions, as I am at my wits end, as of next month my mrs will no longer be getting any income (**** you Jeremy Hunt) and I will be running in to debt every month until I will have to move out, these are all things my employer knows and does not wish to help me with.

I am sorry my first proper post here is a crappy one, I will be more and more active moving forward, I thank all of you for your responses in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom