Energy drinks...

Soldato
Does anyone regularly drink them to boost their energy and find it helps?

I'm working a lot of overtime currently and am finding myself tired as hell at work and after and am thinking of stocking up on red bull as the supermarket has a deal on for a while but i don't actually remember them doing anything for me. And i don't fancy pro plus, i took some in school a few years back and ended up buzzing about like mad in a french class and it wasn't much fun :D

Soldato
OP
hmm my diet is pretty crap which comes with working in a factory i guess but im not there much longer hence putting in the hours to build up the cash. I'm not to bad when working but if we have a break and i sit down im almost instantly dropping of to sleep, something that rarely happens in the evenings when i should be sleeping...

Soldato
OP
PhilthyPhil said:
I use electrolyte drinks when I am riding in hot conditions. What sort of job do you do? Unless you do a very physical job I can't see why you would need energy drinks. The problem is more likely to do with your diet.

My work involves scraping down anything from 12 to 42 foot long steel storage containers, going from 9 to 12 foot wide and 12 foot high. Its all working with the arms and can be killer if theres lot of work on due to the fact that we don't get much time to recover if we work like mad and in this weather you can sweat like mad. Granted its not that hard but im always knackered, as you said could be my diet, its pretty bad...

Back
Top Bottom