England u17s In World Cup Final

Soldato
This team will be u21 in the 2020 olympics?

If they can win that then you'd like to think a senior world cup win might be possible.

Get in lads.

Look forward to seeming them throw their careers away sat on the bench for the top clubs.

Well you can't pick them over senior players if they aren't better. Also how many u17/20 world cup winners gone on to have stellar careers anywhere in the world?

Soldato
Don't get over excited about the future weve done well at this level before then most of the squad get fragmented and never make it as pro footballers

Associate
OP
The way the score went, 2-0 down and looking like it wasn't our day, then to come back like that. It was an absolute classic of a game.

I do wish Mills hadn't brought things down, even before they got their medals he was banging on about lack of opportunities. Surely that can wait for another day. But they'll all be at it, as will fans on all the forums.

Soldato
got this recorded for later, exciting times with some of the teams, I'm pretty surprised actually, just wish it could translate up to the mens team, some of these young players always seem to get lost in the system with adult premier league level.

Soldato
I always get the feeling we over perform in youth football because other countries 'youth' players are good enough to be in the senior squads and are playing at a higher level :p

Back
Top Bottom