• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

enough is enough with your website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
I only tired once to look at the products at 14:15 and still cannot get on. Your really need to prioritse building a new ecom platform. it is a complete joke its not fit for purpose, how can you sell online without the correct tools.

50 million a year reveune with gross profit of over 6mill a year, with retained earning nearing the 14million mark. sort your company out. I'll not be buying here again

Associate
OP
rev means nothing profit is more important, thats for their pocket of investment, could include buying stock. but that could be under assets. Thats what happens when people with no brains have money

Associate
OP
my household income is over 1.5year annual. also you really need to understand reveune and profits are different things. fair enough 6million odd isnt too bad. depends if they use that to buy more stock

Associate
OP
there website should be able to handle a small launch. I can read and knew no stock would be available. I left it ages to try and see what product their was, that is not the point. Their website needs to be up to stratch. also the phone CS is good and very friendly but why then allow a crap website...

Associate
OP
thats their issue not mine. I value good service all round, so should every one of you. its not hard to make a proper website if you have the cash and they do. just scrimmping in my opinion

Associate
OP
things take time if you are doing it on the cheap, you pay for what you get. fair enough system intregration, mirgration, workflow and process changes need to be done too but woudlnt take long if they hired a top company. I bet some noddy local place is doing it

Associate
OP
na I rarely buy from here, think my first purchase was early 2000s, then maybe in 2010. Got lucky with the 5900x thought they was great but just reading the forums more more shows how much the community supports this place, will to pay the preimum but accept bad service, those things dont come in hand by hand. Fair enought they say they are going to fix it, but when 2022? that isnt even an exaggeration

Associate
OP
I only threw that in cos I thought it was funny. my salary is **** like 40k. by my partners is 1.5mil a year. I could buy all this stuff scalpered but wouldnt as its wrong on ethical level. I've always tired to support ocuk or the bolton place but OCUK website should be better, and by doing into their lastest accountrs they can afford to sort it out asap. to make all you and the commuity happy

Associate
OP
its a male not female. Yes I have my bot running on on eb**er and amd direct shop so just waiting for notifcations to come through. Just accept the website is complete crap but you guys are happy with that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom