Enthoo Evolv ATX Glass Flow Edition

Associate
Lol cool, what a surprise.

I wouldn't pay 200£ for it though. It's overpriced, no usb c, old design, no new features etc. There are better cases now and to be released this year.

Soldato
I have the first gen white itx case. If I was in the market for another build I would wait until they brought out an itx version in white or gun metal.

Associate
Paying around £50 more than the original just for the holes on the panels, Temps will not change much, Watch the video I posted above from the original case -"Not much Differents with the panels on or off"
only worth going for the new Flow Edition if it's you first Enthoo Case & you just like to pay more for the Holes Design,

Yes maybe they sale the top & front Hole Panels on their own

Last edited:
Soldato
I’ve had my eye on this (Gunmetal edition) and asked in OCUK CS as was advised it would probably land today. It has so I’ve snapped one up.

I have a black original ATX one but I retired it due to temps, I’m planning on getting a lot of airflow on this bad boy.

I’ve never fully gelled with the 570X.

Now I have about 4 cases in the garage (Including a case labs) and should get them on eBay before the mrs realises I’ve ordered another case!!

Soldato
OK, this morning I've moved my PC into this new case, I need to do some better cable management, and tidy up a lot, but so far so good. Temps are the same from my Coirsair 570X at the moment, just under 40C when applying Windows updates.

IMG_2207.jpg

IMG_2208.jpg

IMG_2211.jpg

IMG_2217.jpg

As the week(s) go by, I'll keep a log here of the temps, I'll put it through it's paces later by firing up some games!

Back
Top Bottom