ENTHOO LUXE LED PROBLEM

Associate
hi guys

i have bought an enthoo luxe and i am enjoying the case thoroughly, i have no faults with it apart from one.

the led lights which are on the sides of the case will not stay one colour specifically, what i mean by this is that when i first powered it up its default colour was orange and now everytime i power it up it defaults to red, i would like to get the case to default its rgb lights to purple but they wont stay on that colour everytime i powerdown and back up again, i have the extra light strip coming tommorow for the inside and i would like to get them both the same colour and stay that way, any help is appreciated.

Associate
Although I haven't extensively tested this, I have observed that if I shutdown using the Power button then the last led Colour (or off) Will be retained the next power on. If I shutdown using the os, then It will default back to red when powered on again.

Associate
OP
i appreciate the reply i have just installed the led light kit that is extra, i will try what you said madmatty but we should be able to shut down via os and still retain chosen colour

Associate
OP
ndr702.jpg

2roqcfm.jpg

125gqdi.jpg

Associate
OP
just had a little google and nobody else seems to be having this issue, i cant get on the phantek forums due to not recieving the validation email they send, it just wont remember my lighting setting and im getting really ****ed off with it, red is really not the colour i was looking for with my case

Back
Top Bottom